Premium Hookahs distinguishes between washable and non-washable hookah hoses. Go for a washable hookah hose if you smoke different flavors. Then you can wash the so-called 'ghost flavours' out of the hose. You can search for these hoses by using our filters. These hoses are often made of silicone or plastic and do not contain any metal on the inside. The difference between plastic and silicone / rubber or thick plastic is that normal plastic wears faster. If you accidentally stand on the hose or kink it, there may be a hole in the hose. This is much less likely to happen with thick plastic, silicone or rubber. If you are a lover of one and the same taste, then take a non-washable hose so that the taste can soak into the hose. This will only make it stronger over time. Use the filters for the type of hose you want! smoked snake. The more often you smoke with a non-washable hose, the tastier and more detailed the flavor will emerge. So you can only use these hoses for one and the same flavour. In general, non-washable hookah hoses give a somewhat more muted smoking style compared to the washable hoses. This is due to the taste-absorbing material in the hose.
In addition, we also offer the option of assembling separate silicone hookah hoses and mouthpieces. But we also sell well-known models that are used in shisha lounges (mostly un-washable hoses made from leather) and we have handy disposable hoses for parties and when guests comes. How about our special ice hoses or ice bazooka that you can combine with, for example, the super stylish El Nefes hookah hoses? All hoses fit on almost every hookah. Each hookah hose on our website gives your hookah a completely different smoking experience. For example, you can place a very thin hose with a somewhat more restricted smoking experience (limited airflow) on a El Nefes hookah, which itself provides a fairly smooth smoking experience. This way you could create a somewhat less smooth smoking hookah set-up with more taste. Thinner, non-washable hoses often give more flavor, but you will have to inhale harder than with a wide, wide, open silicone hose. Experiment with the different types of hookah hoses and you will find that this part of your hookah set-up has a lot of influence on the taste and airflow smoking experience.
Tip: Order the appropriate mouth tips directly when ordering your hookah hoses! This is useful when you have guests over.
Note: Are you planning to buy an additional hose for, for example, your Maklaud, WD hookah or Oduman hookah to create a hookah set-up with multiple hoses? Then you also need an additional hose port.
Washable hookah hoses
Washable hookah hoses are ideal if you want to smoke multiple flavors with the same hose. You can easily rinse this hose out. This way you remove dirt and ghost flavours. These are flavors that linger in the hose after a smoking session. In addition, these hoses often smoke very smoothly (non-restricted airflow), because there are no airflow blockages in the hose. Checkout our washable hookah hoses.
Non-washable hookah hoses
Non-washable hookah hoses contain a material inside that absorbs the taste of the smoking session (such as leather or cotton), so that after a number of smoking sessions you can enjoy a delicious smoked hose. The more often you smoke with a non-washable hose, the tastier and more detailed the flavor will emerge. So you can only use these hoses for one and the same taste. In general, non-washable hookah hoses give a somewhat more muted smoking style compared to the washable hoses. This is due to the taste-absorbing material in the hose. Checkout our non-washable classic hookah hoses.
Siliconen hoses and attachable mouthpieces
At Premium Hookahs we offer you the opportunity to put together and customize your own hose. For this you need two things: a silicone hose and a mouthpiece (we dont mean a disposable mouthtip here). With these two parts you could already create many different combinations. The silicone hose is available in different types such as a glossy and matte finish. In addition, we offer more than fifteen different mouthpieces, which are often also available in different colors. The mouthpieces themselves have the most influence on airflow (smooth or more muted smoking style), smoke volume and taste experience when assembling the hose. So put together your silicone hose completely according to your wishes! Checkout all the silicone hookah hoses and seperate mouthpieces.
Hookah HosesSubscribe to RSS Feed
Items 1-19 of 19
- In stockEl Nefes - Turkish leather Hose (Brown)€ 35,00
- In stockEl Nefes - Turkish leather Hose (Black)€ 35,00
- In stockEl Nefes - Turkish leather Hose (Goat Leather)€ 35,00
- In stockAdalya (ATH) - traditional leather Hookah hose (Brown Leather)€ 99,95
- In stockAdalya (ATH) - traditional Hookah hose (Turquoise)€ 75,00
- In stockEl Nefes - Turkish leather Hose (Donker Blue)€ 35,00
- In stockAdalya (ATH) - traditional Hookah hose (Royal Blue)€ 75,00
- In stockleather mouth tip - Dragon Scales (Green)€ 29,95€ 19,95
- In stockleather mouth tip - Dragon Scales (Orange)€ 29,95€ 22,50
- In stockAdalya (ATH) - traditional Hookah hose (Black)€ 75,00
- In stockWookah - leather Hose (Brown Leather)€ 89,95
- In stockWookah - leather Hose (Black Leather)€ 89,95
- In stockWookah - leather Hose set (Black Leather & Padouk)€ 125,00
- In stockWookah - leather Hose set (Brown Leather & Walnut)€ 125,00
- In stockWookah - leather Hose set (Black Leather & Wenge)€ 125,00
- In stockOttoman Turkish goat leather hose (Classic Desert)€ 55,00
- In stockOttoman Turkish goat leather hose (Classic Blue)€ 55,00
- In stockOttoman Turkish goat leather hose (Green)€ 55,00
- Out of stockAdalya (ATH) - traditional Hookah hose (Bordeaux Red)€ 75,00
Items 1-19 of 19